Office de Tourisme de Limoges
This fountain is located in the middle of a square, surrounded by hotels and opulent houses. The entire square gets its name from the very old fountain built upon a well, which was protected with metal bars. A pyramid was built upon the fountain in the 17th century.
The fountain is a registered Historical Monument (1949) owned by the town of Limoges. Guided and unguided tours available : please contact Limoges Tourist Information Office for details.
Place Fontaine des Barres
05 55 34 46 87
Fax : 05 55 34 19 12
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Office de tourisme Intercommunal de Limoges
12 boulevard de Fleurus
Email : email@example.comTel : +33(0)5 55 34 46 87
Copyright Office de Tourisme de Limoges - By Kaliop
Plan du site - Mentions légalesPhoto bandeau haut : luminaire "Mole Hill"© création Jean-Baptiste Couty